MuffinProductionsMuffinProductions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Small, Medium, Large Small, Medium, Large

Good

Not great. Could be better, for sure. But I don't know why all those morons are trying to be maddox or something and dissing your movies. So what, foamy's annoying? Who told you to watch the damn movie? And the man can respond to his reviews or not, it doesn't matter. Unless you care so much about his opinion that you want him to talk to you? What's wrong with you people? This guy makes quality movies, and if he doesn't review, so be it. Noone gives a shit, it doesn't matter. Why would you be pissed off that he doesn't retaliate? Jeez.

Krinkels tribute! Krinkels tribute!

OMFG

THAT WAS AWSOME. What was the audio?What was the audio?What was the audio?What was the audio?What was the audio? It was such an awsome song.

Felces responds:

Its from rob zombie and its called meet the creeper. im me at chimpcream if you want the song

The Warrior - Battle The Warrior - Battle

Cool

That was sweet for the seconds it lasted. Make it longer.

GeckoMan Promo GeckoMan Promo

Sucked

No redeeming quality, it's jus swish 2, and a bad picture at the end. The music isn't even looped porperly. I would mark it higher, but there was no effort.

hate is always a bad idea hate is always a bad idea

Jolly Good

Super cool.
Oh, and Ranxx, it isnt a paradox, because he doesn't state his opinion in the piece... plus... he's a person that hates hate groups, not a group that hates hate groups, so there. No more bullshit philosophical stuff from you.
Cool movie too.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

Supa Awsome

I don't know what the guy below me's problem is... I think he needs something like a compy 386. (BTW nice syncing, and realistic movement for the instruments)

Handdrawn 4of4 Handdrawn 4of4

Not spectacular

It was alright, not the greatest of drawings... and the SoaD music just threw off the entire movie. Could use lots of improvment

Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

OMGWTFBBQ!!!

You forgot Xiao Xiao!!!!1111!ed23c!#!$%31251

(2003)Jacob (2003)Jacob

OMFG

That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. "It's hammer time"

You are a F*cking Moron4 You are a F*cking Moron4

Cool

To the dumbass who reviewed before me, holy shit man, no one cares. It was a great movie, and you're a fucking prick. Like holy shit. You're the only fucking moron here for pointing out something that was so small. Maybe YOU should make a better flash movie.